Polly is available for private bookings for your event!
Birthday party, corporate event, fundraiser, club night, Burlesque show or festival: Whatever your event is, Polly is sure to have an act that fits*. Or she can create something special for your event.
Please contact her for rates and availability.
*List of current available acts:
– The Fading Starlet: Polly’s tribute to Hollywood glamour and our youth obsessed culture! Performed at Tease-O-Rama in San Francisco, 2012
– F**k The Pain Away: Polly banishes the blues with vigor and the help of Peaches.
– Overwhelmed: A sexy, saucy nod to the overworked, undersexed, barefoot housewife.
– Burgundy Bliss: A classic act created under the guidance of Miss Indigo Blue! Premiered at Seattle VICE in 2014.
– Let Me Roll It: An act full of HAIReography and slow, sensuous movements. And some very unique pasties!
– The Fruit Bat: A celebration of queerness and self-hood, told through the story of a very ordinary bat who discovers something special about herself. Performed at The Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend, 2010, and the Vancouver Burlesque Festival, 2011.
– The Museum Act: A unique piece of art comes to life when a museum patron disobeys the rules. Performed at The Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend in 2009.
– Barbecue Sauce: The very first act Polly created in 2006! A raunchy romp of Americana, to a song by Seattle band “Awesome”.
– The Snowsuit: Polly discovers what warms her heart (and other parts!) in the dead of winter!
– Elizabeth Taylor as Cleopatra: A love-letter to a Hollywood icon.
– Vertigo: Polly performs at Kim Novak performing as Judy performing at Madeleine. Feeling dizzy yet??
– Pandora’s Box: When Polly opens a box she shouldn’t, dark and dirty things can be expected!
– Sleeping Beauty: A humorous retelling of a beloved Disney tale, complete with a glamorous costume by J. Von Stratton! *NOT CURRENTLY IN ROTATION DUE TO A MISSING PROP*